Co-facilitated with Ange Loft of Jumblies Theatre:
“Black Creek Pioneer Village: Indigenous Context and Connection, An Arts-Based Approach”, staff training for Black Creek Pioneer Village, May 9, 2018.
Co-facilitated with Ruth Howard and Ange Loft of Jumblies Theatre:
Presenter on Toronto’s Indigenous History for Fort York site-specific one-day workshop on spontaneous theatre creation, Art Fare Essentials Workshop, Jumblies Theatre, December 17, 2015.
“Community History and Community Arts” , a two-hour workshop for ACI Manitoba Community Arts Conference, as part of Train of Thought, Winnipeg, Manitoba, May 23, 2015.
Co-facilitated with Sto:lo writer and traditional teacher Lee Maracle:
“Finding Common Ground,” a five-session workshop for Indigenous and non-Indigenous artists, Jumblies Theatre, Toronto, 2013
- for instructors in the Initial Teacher Education Program, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, 2012
- for 20 Indigenous and non-Indigenous youth from across Canada, for Canadian Roots Exchange, 2012
- at The Meeting Place: Truth and Reconciliation Toronto 2012
- for Transforming the Dialogue: Essential Conversations for Building Indigenous Cultural Competency in Health and Education, Vancouver, BC, Provincial Health Services Authority, 2012
Co-faciliated with Okanagan/Secwepemc filmmaker and activist Dorothy Christian:
- “Can you love the land like I do?” a one-week course on Native/non-Native alliance-building, Interfaith Summer Institute of Justice, Peace and Social Movements, Simon Fraser University, 2007